No matter how warm that fur coat looks that your cat is wearing, it’s important to understand that they also feel the cold in winter. Using one of the best cat heating pads is just one of the ways you can keep your cat warm in winter.
A heated cat pad can come in a form of electric, microwavable or self-heating, certain types will be more suitable for converting your cat’s outdoor house into a heated outdoor cat house or their bed into a heated cat bed.
Without further ado, we’re now going to show you the top 5 best cat heating pads to keep your cat warm in winter.
Our Top 5 Best Cat Heating Pad Reviews
1) Ancol – Self Heating Pet Pad
- Super soft and cosy sheep skin style cover.
- Add to your cat’s bed, place inside their cat house or can be used on its own.
- Reflective core insulation.
- No batteries or power required.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Dimensions: 64 x 49cm.
One of the cheapest and best ways to keep your cat warm this winter is to invest in this self-heating pet pad. Since no power or batteries are required, it’s a very popular choice among cat owners to place inside their cat’s outside house as it can permanently stay in there to help keep them warm.
2) Pecute Pet Heat Pad – #1 Best Seller!
Average user rating (4.5 / 5)
- Intelligent temperature control ranges from 38°C-40°C.
- Perfect for newborn puppies/kittens, older pets, sick cats/dogs, pregnant pets and arthritic pets.
- Super safe which prevents electric shocks.
- Made from eco-friendly PVC material which is scratch, fire and water proof.
- Comes in 3 sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
Provide your pet with the ultimate comfort this winter by investing in this pet heat pad which conveniently comes in 3 sizes to accommodate to the size of your pet. Safety is paramount as there are built-in overheating protectors and anti-electric shock measures in place.
In addition, this heated cat pad can be plugged in 24/7! Rest assured your pet will be kept warm all throughout the winter months.
3) Pet Remedy Low Voltage Heat Pad
- Only 15 Watts which means it’s very cheap to run.
- Provides constant heat for your cat.
- Maintains temperature of 30-35 degrees.
- Can be constantly left on.
- Long 2.7m cable.
If having to keep microwaving a heat pad is a bit of a chore, then perhaps an electric cat heating pad will be a better option. Unfortunately, it can’t be used outdoors, it’s only suitable for indoor use since it uses electric, so you can place it inside your cat’s indoor house or bed. Place a blanket over the heat pad and your cat will enjoy the warmth it’ll constantly provide.
4) SnuggleSafe Microwave Heat Pad
- Reusable microwavable heat pad.
- Provides up to 10 hours of warmth.
- Weatherproof ability means it can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Washable to keep more hygienic.
- Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 2.5cm.
Keep your pet warm for up to 10 hours without any wires or cables involved! Since it’s wireless, this microwavable cat heat pad means it can be used indoors or outdoors. If it gets dirty it can easily be washed which help keep hygiene levels up to scratch.
5) Pet Magasin Self-Heating Cat Mat
Average user rating (4.5 / 5)
- Self-heating pad with a layer of Mylar film which is the insulating material used in spacesuits.
- Padded thick velvet cover with hypoallergenic foam.
- Rubber on the bottom to prevent the mat from sliding or someone from slipping if they stepped on the mat.
- Package includes 1 large mat (56 x 47cm) and 1 small mat (43 x 28cm).
Treat your cat with this luxurious self-heating cat mat, comes with 1 large and 1 small mat so one can be used for the bed and the other on the floor or in the cat house. Since no electric or microwave is requires, you’re free to place the mats anywhere you like!
The best cat warming pad can depend on whether your cat is an outdoor or indoor type of cat. To warm up an outdoor house for a cat, you’re unable to choose an electric cat heating pad as this is only suitable for indoor use. The best and most practical outdoor heating pads for cats are any that are self-heating as this can stay outdoors and doesn’t require much maintenance.
However, to keep a cat warm indoors, there are plenty more options to choose from as you’re not limited. Electric pet heating pads are more efficient at keeping your pet warm as the temperature is more regulated.